High-level customized hearing protection
Good communication on the work floor is often a challenge in environments with high noise levels. With the new generation RC, Elacin brings its customized hearing protection to an even higher level. Its optimal attenuation greatly improves speech intelligibility and makes warning signals even more apparent. Employees are therefore extremely motivated to wear Elacin RC hearing protectors during a working day without interruption.
What can you expect of Elacin RC?
- Elacin RC improves speech intelligibility and detection of warning signals.
- Elacin RC is made of soft silicone which ensures optimal wearing comfort
and protection during the (working) day.
- Elacin RC is a high-quality alternative to the familiar Elacin CH
and all other hearing protection for higher sound levels.
Who is it for?
When do you need an Elacin RC hearing protector?
- When speech intelligibility is important
- If the perception of working sounds and alarms is of vital importance
- When you need comfortable hearing protection for a longer period of time
- During DIY and construction work
- When going to bars and clubs that play loud music
The new RC generation is custom-made from medically classified soft silicone material offering the user optimum wearing comfort. In addition to the standard transparent or aqua version, the new RC is also available in red, blue, yellow, black or transparent green. An easy to apply cord with shirt clip is included.
The Elacin RC range can be delivered with different moulds tailored for a variety of situations.
- Elacin RC with integrated grip for easy insertion and removal.
- Elacin RC minigrip for comfort underneath a helmet or earmuffs.
- Elacin RC no-grip designed for optimal discretion, for example, for people with
regular customer contact aboard an aircraft, in call centres or in the catering industry.
- Elacin RC acrylic, made of sturdy, durable acrylate, is used when silicone is not allowed.
They are also ideal for people with narrow ear canals