With a reliable imprint taking protocol that allows us to carry out our work in a controlled manner an at the same time guarantee your safety and the safety of our employees.
From March 3, 2021, you will find us on location again to take ear impressions. Since the agendas are filling up we advise you to schedule your appointment in time.
The affiliated service points can only be visited by appointment. You can coordinate this personally with the relevant branch.
Important to know!
As you have come to expect from us, ear imprints are always taken by a trained and certified Elacin Service Engineer. We follow the regulations as closely as possible.
- Improved schedule based on 5 minutes with 1 employee.
- We keep a safe distance of 1.5 meters.
- We always wear a mouth mask and gloves. Personal protective equipment such as a face mask and safety glasses are within reach.
- We work according to an adapted hygiene policy.
- We arrive on site when we are in good health.
Read our extensive checklist to prepare for an appointment.
If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, contact your Elacin contact person directly or our Customer Service department through +31 (0)162 37 25 25.